Terms & Conditions:
Information about us
Smart Parent is a Website operated by DSP LLP. We have our registered office at Bangalore, India.
- If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
- Use of Smart Parent is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Smart Parent only under guidance of a parent or guardian.
- Your conduct: You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and Smart Parent, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- License to Website access:Smart Parent grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Smart Parent / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of the same (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Smart Parent and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Smart Parent and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising Smart Parent or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the express written consent of Smart Parent / or its affiliates, as applicable. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Smart Parent and / or its affiliates, as applicable.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Smart Parent as long as the link does not portray Smart Parent & their affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Smart Parent logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written consent of Smart Parent and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
- Access to Smart Parent: We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Your Use of Content and Information — Disclaimer with Respect to Content:A list of information, advice, recommendations, letters, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, data, and other materials (“Content”) is available on the website. Some of the content is provided by Smart Parent or its suppliers, and other content is provided by individuals who use the website (“Users”), such as opinions and views provided via posts to discussion forums, timeline, or blogs. Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available by Users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are those of the respective User or other third party and not of Smart Parent. Smart Parent does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site.
While Smart Parent strives to keep the Content that it posts on the site accurate, complete, and up-to- date, Smart Parent cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for, the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any Content, whether provided by Smart Parent or its suppliers, or by Users of the site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Smart Parent will have the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to pre-screen, edit, refuse to accept, remove, or move any such Content.
Smart Parent does not have any obligation to pre-screen, edit, or remove any Content provided by its Users that is posted on or available through the site.
NEITHER SMART PARENT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR USERS CLAIM OR ENGAGE IN PROVIDING MEDICAL COUNSELING, PRESCRIPTIONS, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICES. THE CONTENT IS INTENDED SOLELY AS GENERIC EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL AID. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, OR MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL ISSUES. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE/SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR INDIVIDUAL CONCERNS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE ADHERING TO ANY NEW TREATMENT.
- Posts, comments, communications and other content:Users of this website may post articles, tips, activities, recipes, photos, videos, reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” In the event a user uses a false e-mail address or mobile number, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, Smart Parent reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of Smart Parent violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this site.
You are responsible for all Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/website. By doing so, you represent and warrant to Smart Parent that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- 4.1 grant Smart Parent and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- 4.2 Smart Parent and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Smart Parent: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Smart Parent policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify Smart Parent and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
Smart Parent Software Terms
- Use of the Smart Parent Software
You may use Smart Parent Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the Services as provided by Smart Parent, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use, these Smart Parent Software Terms and any Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the Smart Parent Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Smart Parent Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Smart Parent Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Smart Parent Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Smart Parent Software and we may terminate your right to use any Smart Parent Software at any time. Your rights to use the Smart Parent Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Smart Parent Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other Terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain Smart Parent Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that Smart Parent Software (or software incorporated with the Smart Parent Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in any Smart Parent Service is the property of Smart Parent and/or its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by laws of India including but not limited to any other applicable copyright laws.
- Use of Third Party Services
In order to keep Smart Parent Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the website, including, without limitation:
- chat rooms;
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Services provided on the Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Services we provide on the Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Services by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use the Interactive Services that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive Services should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate any Interactive Services, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Access and Use of the Services
Smart Parent grants You a non-exclusive limited, revocable, limited permission to use the Services on the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes during the subsistence of Your Account with Smart Parent or Partner for the territory of the world or limited territories as applicable in respect of specified Content and as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to use/avail the Services:
• You confirm and warrant that all the data and information supplied by You when You register (if applicable) and provided by You to Smart Parent and or any Smart Parent’s affiliates, distributors (“Data”) is true, current, complete and accurate in all respects.
• You agree to promptly update Your Data, so that Your information and the Content provided by Smart Parent remains true, current, complete, and accurate at all times.
• You acknowledge and agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, violate, or circumvent any patent; trade secret; copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism or device; any content protection or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms; privacy; publicity; or other proprietary right under applicable law.
• You agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered, or given away.
• You agree that Smart Parent and/or its affiliates or licensors owns and/or retains all rights to the Services and the Content throughout the territory of the world in perpetuity. You further agree that the Content You access and view as part of the Services is owned or controlled by Smart Parent, its affiliates and or its licensors. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
• Except as provided in these Terms (or otherwise expressly provided by Smart Parent), You may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available, or otherwise use any Content contained in the Services. You further agree not to use the Services to:
– Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
– Harass or harm another person;
– Exploit or endanger a minor;
– Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
– Violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right;
– Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, software disabling codes, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
– Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, applications and/or any element comprising the Site, the application for accessing the Content, or the Smart Parent Services;
– Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Smart Parent Services, including Smart Parent’s servers, networks or accounts;
– Cover, remove, disable, manipulate, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the Smart Parent Services or the Content;
– Delete or revise any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Smart Parent Services.
• Use technology or any automated system such as scripts, spiders, offline readers or bots in order to collect or disseminate usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the Smart Parent Services, or to circumvent, delete, deactivate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Smart Parent Services or the Site;
– Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the Smart Parent Services. If You do so, You acknowledge You will have caused substantial harm to Smart Parent, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, and by way of liquidated damages and not as a penalty, You agree to pay Company INR 500 (Indian rupees five hundred only) for each actual or intended recipient of such communication without prejudice to any other rights of action that Smart Parent may have against You in law or equity;
– Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
– Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
– Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to advertisements or solicitations of business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or building a business using the Content) without Smart Parent’s prior written consent;
– Use technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Application (including the Content) that is not authorized by Smart Parent;
– Access the Site/Service (including the Content) through any automated means, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
– Use the Services to advertise or promote competing services;
– Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable law;
– Attempt, facilitate, induce, aid and abet, or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
• You are responsible for the security and proper use of Your unique user ID and password that You enter while registering on the Application and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people.
• You agree that Your use of the Services and the Content may give You the opportunity to view, publish, transmit, submit posts and/or comment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that You will not misuse the Content and/or other user material You access and view as part of the Service, including without limitation, download/store the Content by illegal/non-permitted means, or infringe any of Smart Parent’s/ or its licensor’s copyright, trademark design, patent, and other intellectual property including any rights of Smart Parent or its licensors subsisting in the Content. You further agree that You will not copy/record/edit/modify any of the Content You access and view as part of the Service, for any purpose, and/or copy/record/edit/modify any Content including video, images etc., by using any means including software, spyware, etc., for any purpose whatsoever.
• You further agree that You shall not post, publish, transfer, upload, transmit or submit any of the Content, including without limitation videos, images, comments, User Material (defined below) or articles, of the Site on any other website, webpage or software, whatsoever which is not owned by Smart Parent.
• You agree that the Content provided on the Application is strictly for Your private viewing only and not for public exhibition irrespective of whether the public is charged for such exhibition or not. You hereby agree to refrain from further broadcasting or making available the Content provided on the Site to any other person(s), or in any manner communicate such Content to the public.
In case the Application allows You to download or stream any of the Content therein, You agree that You will not use, sell, transfer or transmit the Content to any person or upload the Content on any other website, webpage or software, which may violate/cause damages or injuries to any rights of Smart Parent or its affiliates or any third party including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
Termination of Service
If You have any complaints or queries relating to any third party User Material or Subscriptions or Content uploaded on the Application, then please contact: info@Smart Parent.com
Procedure for Making Claims of Right Infringements
If you believe that your rights are being infringed, then you may email us at info@Smart Parent.com. We respond expeditiously to rights owners and their agents to communicate concerns about any alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of the complaint we may take certain actions, including removing information or an item, all of which are taken without any admission as to liability and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses, all of which are expressly reserved.
Note on Third Party Seller Listings: Please keep in mind that Third Party Seller listings are merely hosted on the Site and are posted solely at the direction of Third Party Sellers who may be contacted via their “Seller Information” page, accessible from any of their listings.
Disclaimer: You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products nor hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this site, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the site . At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with Smart Parent nor shall Smart Parent have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the same.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Smart Parent.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Smart Parent.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Smart Parent.com with respect to the Smart Parent.com websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Smart Parent.com with respect to the Smart Parent.com websites/services. Smart Parent.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
Smart Parent.com may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on Smart Parent.com. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on Smart Parent.com. You should regularly review the User Agreement on Smart Parent.com. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.
This website and application is operated by “DSP LLP”
For Smart Parent website