An aircraft pilot or aviator is a person who controls the flight of an aircraft by operating its directional flight controls. While other aircrew members such as navigators or flight engineers are also considered aviators, because they are involved in operating the aircraft’s navigation and engine systems.
What to Study?
|ScPCM||Student Pilot License, Public Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License||Data Analyst|
Where to Study?
Training in commercial flying can be taken with Flying clubs, the Rashtriya Udan Academy, Private Flying academies or with Flying schools abroad.
After Class XI/XII (with PCM) students can apply for the SPL
On passing Class XII (PCM) they may enroll for the next license -PPL
On getting the PPL training begins for CPL
The following are the prestigious Institutes in India providing the courses
• Asia Pacific Flight Training Academy
• Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
• Assam Flying Club, Guwahati
• Flying Training Institute, Behala
• Hissar Aviation Club, Hissar
• Karnal Aviation Club, Karnal
• Kerala Aviation Training Centre Civil Aerodrome, Tiruvanthapuram
• Pinjore Aviation Club, Ambala
• School of Aviation Science & Technology
Article – URL
English – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYTY3-Gbeo
Earning Capability: 1 Lakh to 36 Lakhs per annum